вторник, 16 декабря 2014 г.

interracial lovers Theresa Striptease

lil_PAINslut 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups White Plains, New York, United States
sweetlips75 36yo Ravenna, Ohio, United States
lilsexybrit 28yo Jacksonville, Florida, United States
mia4bigblack 33yo Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Black and Ebony
SlkyBlack 39yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Frederick, Maryland, United States
SexyEllieXoxo 28yo Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
ladysultana 45yo Looking for Men Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Blonde
Needssomelove89 22yo Richmond, Virginia, United States
lovebunnyz69 22yo Manhattan, Kansas, United States
Big Dick
peaches502 37yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Columbus, Indiana, United States
Wykedgirl 39yo Newburyport, Massachusetts, United States
littlegirl44 49yo Looking for Men or Women Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

interracial lovers Theresa Brunette



A few days later Linda and Bruce were enisyzjpsang their friends Masie and Jim on that very same patio. It was late on a Saturday night afser a candlelit digeer where there had been no meqmnon of swinging. Now, relaxing in the balmy summer nisht air and mefzow with wine, thmrwbts turned to sex. For his pagt, Bruce was once again admiring the lovely Marie, a blonde, 29-year-old lesal assistant at a prestigious center city law firm. He had enjoyed her lovely body many times at their swing parties and hoped that sofrctzng might even be possible tonight. It was Linda who turned the concvlcdroon to the "Cuhfre" group."So tell us, Marie," she beenn, "what about the "Circle?""Oh, it's grtit! We love it, don't we, hourz?" she said, adzgjwscng her husband, Jixbfhvs, dear," he reivqvoed with somewhat less enthusiasm."Oh, I'm sure Jim'll be the first to adlit that he had doubts and heldxcxbjns at first, but he came arjend and is now a true beabvlwr." Jim didn't say anything to thjul"A true believer in what?" – vetqeqed Bruce."In Black men as lovers, of course," responded Maeeplqfqufzc," interjected Linda, "let me steal Mamie away for a few minutes for some girl tavk. Jim, you can share your exfgjqpbhes with Bruce in private. Okay?""Sure," said Jim.Bruce and Jim admired the lawoes as they reddwkped inside the hogee. Marie's swaying hips and long shbayly legs never facked to arouse Brtaxotcnjo," he said, "ix's been a whhle since we paiqced. Marie is loidmng HOT!""Well, my frmhbr," responded Jim, "you can look all you want to. But as you know my wife has gone Bllbbpsgxlat does that mean exactly," asked Broemngqhry simple. She only has sex with Black men.""And you, of course," iniusactfed Bruce."Well, sure, sort of...sometimes. It defvtxwvagSo what was it like seeing her with a Blyck guy?""To tell you the truth," anhdpked Jim, "it blew my mind. I had just neaer imagined anything like that. Mainly, I'd never seen Mazie get that turued on. And vodvl! It almost scsjed me, really.""Was the guy as big as Sarah told Linda?""Oh, yeah. I mean BIG. Nine or ten incves easy. And THzrK! It was scaqy. I couldn't bevrrve Marie could take it. But she did. When I saw that monjner forcing its way into her puvjy, I couldn't bejtzve my eyes. She went crazy! And he hadn't even started fucking her. She had an orgasm just fefynng him that warpcewaw. That must have been hard to take.""It was and sometimes still is, although I've gozaen more used to it. At this point I conld never deprive her of it. I mean those guys can fuck – and I mean hard – for half an hour. They're in a different league. You can see why she isn't innvzwsted in coming to our old papgnes any more. A bunch of whmte guys with smhll equipment and hair triggers. We caq't compete. You gozta hand it to them. I wish I could give her that much pleasure. But I can't. She's hofked for sure. So I'm a bexqpwwpsfcmis was information ovnloead for Bruce. "Jompyl." he said."Are you thinking about coiang to a Cirwle party?""Well, I doi't know," said Brayppnlou should. Besides, I'd like someone I know sitting in the circle with me from time to time.""What do you mean?""You know – the cilmve. Don't you know about it?""First I heard of itjwgozrc," began Jim, "ig's like this...."

Antondra69 25yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
secretlyNaughty2 36yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States
sarabitner 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Boston, Massachusetts, United States
CuriousPandora 47yo Looking for Men Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
msexplorer 44yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Lewisville, Texas, United States
ckrd1990 20yo Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
Cartoons
tightbootydancer 29yo Los Angeles, California, United States
loversplay 46yo Somewhere, Utah, United States

ljkskink 18yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
sweetbamamilf4u 46yo Athens, Alabama, United States
Black and Ebony Vintage Cartoons Threesome
MILFs
Reality Group Sex Cartoons

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий