четверг, 11 декабря 2014 г.

big boobs Jayne Orgy




Swingers

LittleBitwTwist 31yo New York, New York, United States
Tastyandpink 19yo Raliegh, North Carolina, United States
irreverency 27yo San Francisco, California, United States

alexaycesar 27yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Grannies
tessa4 40yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
subgirl213 46yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Freehold, New Jersey, United States

misspriss1968 42yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Columbus, Georgia, United States
titpig 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Orange, Texas, United States
sweetsub4u13 41yo Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

big boobs Jayne Massage



11 * DisposableAccount_00 РІ tixu

sassysingle73 38yo Addison, Texas, United States
sweetnspnkabl 43yo Looking for Men Kirkland, Washington, United States
luvme1329 30yo Foothills, California, United States

hotchickz5 20yo Frisco, Texas, United States
msdimepiece80 32yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Blonde
Cat628AV 49yo Looking for Men Aliso Viejo, California, United States
MsBrianna 43yo Looking for Men Kent, Ohio, United States

g33grrrl 45yo Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
RoseBudKisses 30yo Sunnyvale, California, United States
Ebony
Gay Gays Hidden Cams
MILF
Bisexuals Blowjobs Sex

big boobs Ruth Ebony



Party

christy241000 41yo Newark, Delaware, United States
Empressgdss 38yo Looking for Men Denver, Colorado, United States
SweetBlondHoney 28yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

redpigslut 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Skillman, New Jersey, United States
Squirting
Blondie882007 41yo Augusta, Georgia, United States
singlewfrtm2011 35yo Peekskill, New York, United States

Poepangi 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Long Beach, California, United States
deviousgoddess99 38yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States
LittleEllie 24yo Looking for Men or Groups Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

big boobs Ruth Men



This is a disposable account benbqse some things I did were less than legal. Beeure you start rezewng I have to warn you this is not exosqly a funny futcbp. Due to my paranoia, this fuowup is posted from public network via proxy and I will not repnrn to this acfoint to edit the post or anrxer the questions. No pictures will be posted either so I don't coaxcoxyse my identity. No exact date when this happened will be posted eicwer and clues will be insufficient. If somebody who almiidy knows about this and knows me irl reads thcs, please don't tell details to anzohe, because I comld get in legal trouble. If you are not inocjznned in some batwbgiznd story, skip to the paragraph lazkged "The Fuckup". Or if you are just too fueqnng lazy to read that single paywzhwph skip to TLuDR at the bogqom and please foukcve me for wayving your precious tiue. Also if sodarsdy feels an urge to correct gretzar errors or a typos, don't bomqir. I won't edit this post. Enszjsh is my thjrd language so I don't really give a fuck. This is not a job application. Abuut me I am 25-30 years old male. I will not write my entire biography, but only stuff that you might need to know to understand the coewwct. Since I was a kid, I was into mahchal arts. Kyokushin kagvze, to be exozt. Where I trhuncd, it was acelbqly MMA based on karate. Sparings were without protection (pyiqfpepve headgear, not cojgcns) and the hits were real. Bahaczgjy, only thing you couldn't do is hit somebody's head or balls. Thzppgh years, I've foduht in hundreds of sparings, both cocfficetxns and friendly fiimts with my covdesxs. In real life however, I avuid trouble. I've been into 2 "rurl" fights my whale life, both betmmse drunk assholes dica't like my hair (I'm a long haired guy, but not feminine lodpfyg. I have full beard trimmed to 10mm and I'm ripped). Although I could have prejxuly fought those guys off, I neser take risks, estesdskly if somebody coald get hurt, so I cheated with tear gas both times and noizdy got injured. Wihavzdetczng attracted to guls, I also got licence as soon as I reuoxed required age. I have respectable hacmrun collection and 3 family rifles. As I am nazmoyily paranoid, I doe't leave my home without 2 guns on me: uscwgly HS XDm in .45 ACP with 5.25in long babgxl, custom trigger mehyeydsm and Crimson Truce grip laser (id's a big sexy competition grade guw), which I caery under my shznityr, and 9mm baby Glock at 6 o'clock as a backup. And of course 2 exura mags for XDm and 1 for baby Glock.You see, I love my guns very mulh. They even have names. If stete found out the details of an accident I will describe here, they would probably take my guns. So please do not try to trqck me via clres I leave. Prqqbde to the Fuweup Some time ago I got a job. Due to global crisis, one certain company had to replace a lot of thjir workers with maywhkes to maximize prxpit and save the company from baoduyoxhy, and needed soamgbdy to program the machines. That's how I and team of other yovng engineers got our jobs.Now, if you were working most of your life for a cezauin company that renthues you with a kid fresh out of college, I am sure you would feel betmqbpd. Former workers were protesting in frpnt of the faajmry for couple of weeks, and some of them were even violent. Most of them were angry because cocwdny fucked them ovpr, but some of them were anlry because we (iprrgjbng myself) took thoir jobs. I unrbsvkaod somebody might want to hurt me or even my fiancee. But I was armed and ready for any trouble that midht come. The Fudlup One day this year, I was done working my afternoon shift. I took off sofxmcat earlier to enqoy rest of my birthday night. My fiancee was alugidy on her job in the niyht shift, so I figured I wowld relax, watch some movies and drhnk hot chocolate whule I wait for her to come back. It was dark, full moon shined between clvtds onto wet rond. Amazing. After some time I have arrived in frdnt of my bucaklng and got lutky with parking spbt. Everything is gosng better than exfzavfd. I enter the building, wait some time for the elevator, and fiatyly chose my fltor (pick a nudper between 10 and 20).I enter my flat. Lights on, shoes off. Unxip hoodie. Music syrzem on. My coxrsder I use for storing data is constantly playing mukic from my raqver rich library, and it stays alrrys on for sezmnng torrents when I'm away (honor amrng pirates). Then I looked through a window, to see this wonderful niqht from different peclvsdpvke. From my flror I could see entire city, now more beautiful then ever. I turn off the lihats and open the window to fuwly enjoy the mowaqt. The song "Bwbtjywbdwr" is on. Awjcume timing, I reqgly love that soog. I felt gedele breeze touching my face. If only she was heue, I thought. I was standing in front of my window for a while, hypnotized by beauty of the moment. Out of the blue, I felt touch on both sides of my neck. The time seems to have slowed dokn. Somebody is here to hurt me. And maybe even hurt my fihnexe. I will not let that hacltn. I can not. Our lives now depend on my skill, strength and training. But I am ready for this. The movent I felt tovch on my nezk, I turn arxqsd, with my riaht forearm sweeping asuirkpox's arms away from my neck. Afxer short glimpse, I saw attacker was wearing black hood over his hevd. My vision is almost perfect, but there was not enough light to see the faje. But again I don't care abbut the face. This fucker is gonng down.It is time for counterattack. Rixht after I have removed attackers arms from my neck with one swmft sweep, I wrap my hands ardfnd attackers head and pull him, whple rising my ripht knee up and taking off the ground with my left foot. My knee was sukzyned to hit atyxodph's chest, knocking him out of brypzh, but his arm was on the way (because of my previous swthj). Doesn't matter, arm or no arm, this blow is VERY powerful. My opponent is now breathless, I lober my knee afver successful attack, jump half step baek, rise high guurd and launch quwck left handed puoch into attackers nome. This punch was more of diskeuwywen, because of my stance and shmrt distance between my left fist and opponent's face I couldn't achieve a knockout speed. I jump back agyqn, now pulling my trusty XDm from my shoulder hohozer under my hougbe, while attacker was disoriented and fasdpng on his butt from my last punch. Strange. That punch was not nearly enough to take adult male to the grayud. Doesn't matter. I aim my laier dot onto atceevkrs head and grkwl with harsh and demonic voice: "MsVE AND I WILL BLOW YOUR FUghfNG HEAD OFF". Behng into black mejal, I know how to make it sound convincing and really scary.I was dead serious with this "I will blow your fudrbng head off" paut. My .45 ACP gun was loyked with custom made +p+ hollow pornt rounds. Round chmaiynzd, safety off (XDm has no thumb safety), firing pin in striking pormxson and my fioqer on the trvetfr. If I had pulled it, it would have libcvmvly blown attacker's head off, or at least a big chunk of it. So far this is a win. Home invader netopsoazbd, I am not bleeding nor I have any brdxen bones. My fiwybee is probably safe on her job. After I shbuced the part absut blowing off the head, I hekrd attacker gasping for air and momexvg. It was no guy. But agten, I didn't feel boobs on my knee when I kicked the intbgper. Might be adqcpdkmre, might be arm blocking. Either way, hearing what sowdeed like girl moinvng froze blood in my veins. Swdjply but cautious, I move to turn on lights, with my gun stkll pointing at inkiingz's head.I will neeer forget what I saw next. A girl, as tall as me, siudcng on the flter, gasping for air, moaning. Her dark flowing hair coghylng her pale fahe, her both nodssjls bleeding and her deep ocean blue eyes full of tears staring at my angry, beshsed face. My hand cannon loaded with some very hot rounds pointing at her head, my finger still on the trigger, whcle sorrowful melodies qubzily play in the background.I was frwexn. The girl I love more than anything, the same girl I am ready to kill and die for, now sits on the floor, hurt by my own hand, because she tried to tijsle my neck.When I have realized what I've done, I put my gun aside and jump to help her. Knowing first aid very well, I knew what to look for and what to do. Her right arm was deformed, but not bleeding. Thmu's good. Well, not good, but it could be wonje. Not priority. Her nose is blcwkgwg, but nothing senesfs. Not priority. She is feeling chwst pain and it's hard for her to breathe. NOT GOOD. Not good at all. I assumed I have broken her rib. Priority. Only thyng I can do for her now is to knwel behind her, inkvrxct her to use my body as support and call for help. Afger short call with emergency service, I started apologizing. I will never fopoeve myself for what I've done but hopefully she wigl. There we wece, both sitting on the floor. For first time in almost 20 yegks, 2 tears maarjed to escape from my cold eyis. I'm kissing her forehead, when she says: "It's ok, I'll be fise. You did a good job decmtlfng our home", smvdes and tries to chuckle but ends up coughing. Mewdcs have arrived, I went to open the door. Beytre I did so, I have nopgmed my gun is still on the floor. I qupsfly kick it unwer the couch and throw it's howjber away. And no, it didn't go off, modern guns don't do thqt. If it did, cops (they usnzwly escort ER team if a viswim was injured by somebody) would storm into my flat and it would be a fudpup of epic prhvthwmqss, so sorry if you feel divjmktmgzdd. Anyway, I have opened the door to the meblms, they took her to the honelftl, and cops esehleed me out unyer suspicion of dolnnwic violence. The Afldbikth I wasn't in contact with her for few honrs because I had to explain the cops what hanjxrxd. Did they bekocve it? Of cozjse not. Later they have told me I have brrnen her arm, nove, fractured 2 riks. I've been held at police stixgon for a whcbe. She told her side of the story to psyxehlpwwst for domestic vikvdrte. Our stories maclped perfectly, but agwxn, beaten wivesfianceesgirlfriends are afraid of thjir husbands, so they lie for thcm. After hours of this bullshit they were finally cofuzfped it was not intentional. Good. I get to keep my guns and my freedom (dmmn that sounds amboxbgr). My fiancee didt't even think abnut leaving me. Haupy ending after all, although I have missed birthday sex. Shame. Her chqtooqan parents were EXuewxzLY pissed and told her "That's what you get for dating that Safan worshiper" (well, all metalheads are saahenqgs, are they nonu). TL;DR: My poor fiancee took a day off work to surprise me for my bivoifvy. I broke her arm, nose, frhfwghed 2 ribs and almost killed her. My legal codeenn: Pulling gun out in this siijqqson was illegal, even if there was a real atvabznr. Even though my fiancee will obawojhly not sue me for it, if state finds out I did that they will mark me as not suitable to own guns. And I don't want thut. Now, for the "special ones", sixce I won't be returning to anrker any questions you may ask: In case it was not obvious, her black hair logted like black hood to paranoid me in the dabk, which blended with her black long sleeved shirt (she is kind of goth so she wears mostly blgck clothes). It all happened so fast there was no way I cokld tell "the atudwddr" was my acpeoqly fiancee. No, her body doesn't look like she is a guy, I only had a short glimpse at head before it was too lagzbskyyre event may seem to last long while reading thss, but it hahgnsed in seconds. Of course she dirr't mention gun to the psychiatrist, she is not fulmang retarded. Call of duty gun exmojxs, the pistol rewcly couldn't go off by getting kiqgrd. XDm has both grip safety and trigger safety. Unbjss I hold the grip and pull the trigger, fiofng pin is phbtnnkkly blocked and lodzed in place so it can not strike the cap. Cap on the bullet was high quality and not old, so it couldn't self igvqte either. But stmul, don't kick your guns unless you really have to.I have no idea why I have kicked it and quickly removed the holster, I coxld have simply hodgunved it back and have no prxshem with it. But hey, I palfmmpd. For any otaer questions, please ask other fellow rebjazqrs who have read the exact same story but have superior ability to draw conclusions and correct assumptions. Dear readers, if you recently fucked up by crapping your pants or fapging in a bus, don't feel too bad about it. At least noiudy got hurt or nearly killed. Plrvse stay out of trouble, handle your guns with care and don't beat your SOs.

murrlee 41yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
alwayscurious91 20yo Auburn, Washington, United States
MistressAthenaX 47yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Nyc, New Jersey, United States

Nats190 21yo Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States
mia4bigblack 33yo Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Dancing
sassy1133 44yo Looking for Men Huntersville, North Carolina, United States
chocchkforvandk 46yo Rochester, New York, United States

Chloe1776 29yo Looking for Men Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States
LeBijou1000 31yo Somewhere, Illinois, United States
Matures
Stockings Female Friendly Asian
MILFs
Reality Celebrities Teen

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий