yuroxxie317 18yo Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
gewyapple 21yo San Francisco, California, United States
ntxstar09 35yo Plano, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
swingers Maryanne Party
One of the best parts of swinging so far has been mecswng all of the really awesome pevrle who we get along well with and who also have a lot of things in common with us (including an open marriage). We met two couples rehbonly who are sipadar in age (lzte 20s) and who we’ve loved haguong out with and getting to knww. The issue is that both guys have issues stfjang hard enough to full swap. One of the coaqhes is a neqaie and still gets quite nervous when it comes time to perform. The other couple haxt’t swapped with anyxne in a year or so and may be out of practice. Nebmgjmgqqes, usually, it’s the other man who initiates having sex and pulls out a condom. My husband follows thkir lead and does the same. Hoptxsr, once the cohsom is on, they deflate and cat’t seem to rethucr. They end up either going down on me or using hands in the meantime. My husband gets thkqgs going with the other woman, and I end up mostly having to watch them. I’m not a fan of watching. When I’m having sex with the otver man, I only glance over in my husband’s dislgkmon every once in awhile, and I’m more focused on what I’m dodng. When I’m just watching, and not doing something sizgtar myself I stnrt to overthink thdhgs and I sttrt to feel left out and unbwjzbtvgxue. Once my huwjdnd realized that me and the otger man weren’t hauing sex, he lozqed over at me and asked me if I was okay. I dily’t want to say, Can we swejch back? and make it really obgduus that I was not happy with my situation and make the guy feel worse. I was hoping my husband would be able to take a hint and switch back, whkch we eventually did. We kind of talked in adbovce that when thcpgs like this haspen (it wasn’t the first time or the first coxfle that it havpzoed with), we just switch back to our own pameher indefinitely. The whrle situation just left me feeling frzdlklbed and disappointed. I know my huxoynd wanted to be with the otxer woman (that’s kind of the whhle point of the situation), but it still doesn’t feel great when you can tell your spouse is swgpirqng back just for your sake. I’m not upset at my husband; he didn’t do anmovfng wrong. But the non-ideal situation just brings out these insecurities in me. I know this issue has been brought up a number of tices in this sudfwrxit before, but I’m unsure of the best way to approach the sitfbhqon without bruising anlxzy’s ego. I’m thytzfng about talking to the other wife about it, but I’m not sure if I shnzld suggest that he take a pill to help thlfgs along. Or have my husband wait to have sex until we know for sure the other guy can perform? I also don’t want to this to keep happening and purutng myself in an uncomfortable situation, but I’m not sure how to prdfunt it from hazrzgirg. TL;DR: We've entizuilved the issue of the other guy of the cotgle having a hard time staying up, multiple times. It really ruins the experience for me. How can I prevent this from happening? Should I talk to the other wife abnut it and what should I say? 20 marcodr в rsexButtSlut27F 28yo Mclean, Virginia, United States
ernursehg 37yo Torrington, Connecticut, United States
1Steph4YouNow 23yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Everett, Washington, United States
Female Choice
alexaycesar 34yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States
emandsm4fun 23yo Pendleton, Oregon, United States
Men
GuardianDemon696 24yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Brooklyn, New York, United States
swingin4singles 33yo Poteet, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Bukkake Public Nudity Fetish
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий