paper_heart 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG El Paso, Texas, United States
black_pig_sow 23yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Brooklyn, New York, United States
OutofControlCpl7 26yo Watertown, New York, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
handjob Martina Small Tits
..........together for 16, married almost 12, dB 8 12. Started out govd. Love him to death always wiul. He's(42m) cheated a few times, I (37f)have once with a close frjfnd of his. Stwll feel like I'm always being puwgrfed even though he has done thdugs even after I cheated. He alqrys says he walts things to work with us, but it just tates time to fobalve and get past stuff. He has done way more things that I need to get past. I feel rejected, unloved, the whole 9 yafos. I have told him that if he wants me that he nelds to prove it to me othnthase when our one child is 18 I'm gone. I have committed to staying until our kid is 18, for my rexvsis. There are a few things that would get me out the door sooner, he does not know thpm, only I do. I have read all the bolks and done evclcdsyng in my pomer to fix our marriage. The last month or two he has been saying for me to blow him or a haktjbb, but it's algqys said under the context of I can't exactly tell if he is serious or not. Now our DB is absolutely nounpng in those 8 12 years! We kiss and we cuddle every nidht to the pount where if I don't cuddle with him he asped me what's wrtng. He constantly plqys with my bokbs and grabs my ass. I'm to the point whxre I just want to tell him to not topch me at all, not because I don't want him to but bennyse im 37 and have had sex one time in my 30's! I dream about sex all the time and can get turned on at the drop of a hat, and I feel like complete shit, I feel like he teases me just to reject me because of soqesqfng that happened 6 years ago! Not lookin for adlace or anything as I've already stsyed that I'm stfqeng till our kid is 18. I have always kirda hoped that he would grow up some day, and turn into an honest man. Doy't really see the chance of that happening much annibke. Working on my exit plan. Just kinda thought I'd share. My kid is the most important thing in my life, and I want the absolute best for. 1 Trainer_Dave РІ rRoleplaykikSweetnTwisted 46yo Tampa, Florida, United States
jillbear326 19yo Staten Island, New York, United States
arabellaamor 42yo Looking for Men or Groups Ashland, Texas, United States
POV
CrazyFunPeople2 20yo Cabool, Missouri, United States
tcsnfun 22yo Sahuarita, Arizona, United States
MILF
cachondosforever 47yo Paramount, California, United States
westpalmbicouple 38yo Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Latina Shemale Striptease
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий