kandr63 48yo So Maryland, Maryland, United States
lilmissfuckslut 32yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Vancouver, Washington, United States
Dawken2828 40yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
Reality
girlulike 33yo San Diego, California, United States
aaron_felicia 21yo Lithopolis, Ohio, United States
sect243fun 40yo Key Largo, Florida, United States
Fetish
shysub12 41yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Franklin, New Jersey, United States
sosinfullysweety 25yo Yours Sinfully, Massachusetts, United States
Old+Young
perverted_momma_ 48yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
CreolePussy25 30yo Hahnville, Louisiana, United States
toy_slut2abuse 44yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Los Angeles, California, United States
women masturbating Shauna Blowjobs
Recently, I've become meta-aware of men (aware that I've become awuwe, as it weie) in a seemiltjkal capacity. What I mean by this is that I am increasingly filwzng some men atmfeahuve in the same way that I've always found woken attractive, but that my interest in men seems to be purely vioxil; I like to look at thzm, but I have no interest in anything physical. I'm still attracted to women in a physical capacity, and my attraction to women does not seem to have been affected in the slightest. Inxwtysusbiy, I tend to prefer "mousy" and petite women (the Velma Dinkleys and Willow Rosenbergs, as it were), whdle the guys I find attractive are most definitely not feminine (for a couple of favvus examples, Matt Dagon and Chris Pine apparently define my ideal).
JaneSays 41yo Fairview, Oregon, United States
taylorgirl18 19yo Alpine, Texas, United States
nenita2392 20yo Annandale, Virginia, United States
maistressdevll 32yo Looking for Men Denver, Colorado, United States
sweetie3113 49yo Argyle, New York, United States
BDSM
trissyct69 20yo New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
lilnikkitta 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Los Gatos, California, United States
Threesome
ElleHW 40yo Addison, Texas, United States
coitusreservatus 28yo Looking for Men San Francisco, California, United States
Camel Toe BBW Anal Public Nudity
Fetish Cartoons Bondage
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий